To us, «personal information» means information that either directly identifies you (such as your name, email address or billing information) or can be linked or combined fairly easily with other data to identify you (such as an account identification number or IP address).
Any information other than this is considered «non-personal information».
If we store your personal information together with non-personal information, we treat the combination as personal information. If we delete all personal information from the data set, the remainder is not personal information.
How do we research information about you?
We research information about you when:
- you send it directly to us (for example, if you choose to send us failure reports);
- we automatically collect it through our products and services;
- when we want to know more about you based on the information you have given us (for example, when we use your IP address to set the language for some of our services).
What do we do with the information we get from you?
When you give us personal information, we only use it in ways that you have authorized. Generally, your information is used to provide you with our products and services and to improve them.
When do we share your information with others?
- When required by law. We comply with legal requirements when we receive a request from authorities or in connection with a court case. We will inform you if we receive a request to share your personal information, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so. When we receive such requests, we will only disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal protections or statutory objections you may have to a third party’s request for disclosure of your information.
- When we believe it is necessary to prevent harm to you or others. We share your information only when we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to protect your rights, property or safety, and the rights, property and safety of our other users or the public.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information when we have it. We take physical, business and technical security measures. If, despite our efforts, we learn of a breach in our security, we will let you know so that you can take appropriate protective measures.
In addition, we will not keep your personal information longer than we need it. When your personal information is no longer needed, we will take steps to destroy it, unless we are required by law to retain it.
We may need to change this policy and notices. Updates will be published online. If the changes are material, we will announce the update through regular «PROXY5.ru» channels, such as blog posts and forums. Your continued use of the product or service after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.